Join our Team
We currently have the following vacancy in our fantastic team:
- This person will be responsible for maintaining the company’s HSE protocols and compiling RAMS and CDM packs within awarded projects, as well as ensuring practical compliance with Finn Geotherm’s H&S systems during project completion.
- They will also assist in the project tender process.
- Ideally being NEBOSH HSE Construction and SSSTS qualified, they will need to have existing CDM experience with medium to large sized projects for public sector as well as private clients. Experience with system graphic design tools such as SketchUp would also be an advantage.
- This is a superb opportunity for a highly motivated and focussed team player who not only wants to contribute to a fast growing and dynamic company but also make a significant contribution to the UK’s journey towards Net Zero.
- The role will be rewarded with a competitive salary (according to qualification and experience) and, after 12 months within the company, joining the company profit share scheme whereby 10% of the company’s post tax profits are shared equally amongst all employees (part-time employees pro rata).
- Finn Geotherm are a committed equal opportunities employer and are willing to consider flexible working practises that do not negatively impact the performance of the role.
Finn Geotherm is a multi-award-winning company focused on the design and installation of superb ground and air source heat pump systems. The company operates at the leading edge of this rapidly developing market with successful projects having been completed in all manner of building types including schools, leisure centres, district heating schemes, commercial offices, care homes, universities and a Premier League football club, not to mention many hundreds of homes of every size and age including a number of stately homes.
Established in 2006, Finn Geotherm is one of the UK’s longest established heat pump companies and today remains ahead of the curve in terms of quality and flexibility of design and installation. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to join one of the UK’s leading companies in this incredibly exciting industry.
For more details or to apply, please email us.